How Do I Renew My Membership?
If you are a current, active member, you can renew your Black Women In Membership for the upcoming year starting on 1 November through 1 January. Your membership will be good for the entire calendar year upon renewal. If you previously had a membership with Black Women In Business, you can re-instate or renew your membership as well. To renew your membership:
- Login to the MyBWIB Portal by hovering on Membership in the main menu navigation –> hover over My BWIB Portal in the submenu and click on MY BWIB from that submenu
- Enter your credentials: email address or username along with the appropriate password and click Login
- Once you have logged into the portal, you will see sub-tabs within your account –> Click the [Membership] tab
- Under the Payment Details segment select your appropriate payment method to renew your membership
- Select the appropriate registration level and click [Sign Up]
- If you selected Credit Card, you will be prompted enter your credit card details. If you selected PayPal, you will be re-directed to PayPal to make your payment.
- When you have made a successful payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your payment details. Additionally, you will be able to see the payment details within your account under the [Transactions] tab